Re: Cannot connect to DVswitch - Android 11 - cannot see back chevron from Accounts

Steve N4IRS

Davis,
Sorry I was looking at the actual menu, not the rest of the Android screen.
swipe right below the choices to return to the dialer screen.

Steve

On 3/20/21 6:33 AM, David J Taylor via groups.io wrote:
On 20/03/2021 10:09, Steve N4IRS wrote:
David,
I see no difference between your Accounts tab and mine. What am I not
seeing?

Steve N4IRS
Steve,

I'm missing the three icons at the bottom of the screen (from the User Guide), the three vertical lines, the rounded rectangle, and the left-facing chevron.  These look like an earlier version of Android.

I'm just trying to follow the instructions which state:

  "Save and return to the Dialer screen by pressing the back arrow (<) button." -

73,
David GM8ARV