Re: #mmdvm_bridge Segmentation Fault on Debian 10 amd64 #mmdvm_bridge

Steve N4IRS

Kimberly,
I'll need to see a few things to help determine the cause of the issue.
As root, please post the result of the following:
uname -a
file /opt/MMDVM_Bridge/MMDVM_Bridge

Steve N4IRS

On 3/20/21 11:50 PM, Kimberly wrote:
Hello, everyone. I'm having trouble getting MMDVM_Bridge to run on a Debian 10 VPS running the AllstarLink 2.0 Beta 5 image, which is based off Debian 10. Each time I try to run it, it gives me a "Segmentation Fault" error with no other clues to help me determine what went wrong. I tried some solutions out there, but none of them worked for me. Any ideas?