Re: #mmdvm_bridge Segmentation Fault on Debian 10 amd64 #mmdvm_bridge

Steve N4IRS

The only reason to do this is if you are running MMDVM_Bridge in daemon mode. We use systemd so this is not needed.

Steve N4IRS

On 3/21/21 1:03 AM, Lily W. wrote:

Create a user named “mmdvm”, password mmdvm, and give it write access to /var/log/mmdvm (MMDVM_Bridge needs this to write log files.) I’ve had to manually do that to all of my Quantar_Bridge installs.

From: main@DVSwitch.groups.io [mailto:main@DVSwitch.groups.io] On Behalf Of Kimberly
Sent: Saturday, 20 March, 2021 22:51
To: main@DVSwitch.groups.io
Subject: [DVSwitch] #mmdvm_bridge Segmentation Fault on Debian 10 amd64

Hello, everyone. I'm having trouble getting MMDVM_Bridge to run on a Debian 10 VPS running the AllstarLink 2.0 Beta 5 image, which is based off Debian 10. Each time I try to run it, it gives me a "Segmentation Fault" error with no other clues to help me determine what went wrong. I tried some solutions out there, but none of them worked for me. Any ideas?