Re: Bridge

Randy AA6RH

On Sat, Mar 20, 2021 at 01:42 PM, Steve N4IRS wrote:
So that I don't have to go through 142 messages, what are you trying to do and what is your problem?

Steve N4IRS

On 3/20/21 4:40 PM, ibjosh1985@... wrote:
can i get any assistance please
As far as I can tell, this is an individual who is in over their head with the network port arrangements. Something isn't plumbed together correctly and it's not working.

I would insist that we get a diagram from them describing what they think is being configured. If all they provide is log files, that might not be enough to understand/comprehend the data flows properly.

My two cents, anyway.

--R
--
Randy Hall AA6RH (not K7AGE, quit asking) 😁