Re: #mmdvm_bridge Segmentation Fault on Debian 10 amd64 #mmdvm_bridge

Steve N4IRS

Np problem. It brings up a issue. It is a configuration problem to have the mode enabled but not the networking. MMDVM_Bridge should exit gracefully and try to give the user an idea of the problem.
We have a few tweaks happening to the next version of MMDVM_Bridge We can try to cover that in the future.

Thanks, Steve

On 3/22/2021 8:05 AM, Kimberly wrote:
Well now, that fixed it. I could have sworn I had that enabled in config, but apparently, there was another one I had to enable. Thanks so much for helping me resolve this puzzling issue! This had me scratching my head for days.