locked Re: Shaming for using an app

Randy AA6RH

I would suggest that Steve and the DVSwitch crew are working on other things, not that your idea isn't a worthy thing to look into.

You could always have a look yourself at the code (being open source), and have a go at creating this feature that you want. This is the very foundation of what it means to have free and open source software.

As for "lids" complaining about whether something is RF or not... They don't seem to understand anything other than "if I can't reach you with only a wire in my backyard, it's not real ham radio" and they quite possibly never will. Let them listen to static and repeater IDs as their comfort. They deserve our pity for a lack of vision.

--R
--
Randy Hall AA6RH (not K7AGE, quit asking) 😁