locked Re: Shaming for using an app

On 31/3/21 9:43 am, Tito Lopez - YN1OB wrote:
It is not for them to  harass you on how you handle your businesses. I
would just ignore them self righteous numbnuts. Follow the beat of
your own drum and Screw what anyone else thinks.
Agree totally.  As far as I'm concerned, they can take a long walk off a
short pier. :)  While I prefer to go in via some form of amateur RF, I
do use apps and computer access, when appropriate, and I don't care what
others use, just keep active. :)
I used to get heckled for not having a top notch HF rig or not putting
out 500 watts.  Screw them, You don't need them. There are plenty of
hams out there  that will hold an interesting QSO without the hassle.
Yeah, I've had some of that, but what many do on HF (chasing DX entities
and contesting) doesn't interest me.  Each to their own.  If you enjoy
it, do it, if you don't, then don't. :)

Now that my main phone is an Apple, I'm more likely to be using hUC than
DVSwitch Mobile, when I do use IP directly.  hUC is quite impressive,
that's for sure.

--
73 de Tony VK3JED/VK3IRL
http://vkradio.com