Re: A little help on how to modify one of the preset DMR networks

Steve N4IRS

Mike,
No, sorry it's not easily changeable.  This will be changed in the next revision.

Steve N4IRS

On 4/1/2021 12:30 PM, IK7VXC Mike wrote:
Under DMR Networks I have the option to configure up to 5 DMR networks. Apparently the first 3 seem kind of locked on Braindmeister, DMRPlus and TGIF.
I already have configured networks 4 and 5; I need to configure network 3 to work on the HBLink network. I can still do that by just setting the HBlink server but I also wish to modify where it says TGIF (please see pic)
https://ibb.co/g7TgDFC
If this doesn't involve some major editing, could you please point me in the right direction? I also wish to change the popup message where it says "Wait for ....TGIF" into "Wait for ... HBlink". (see pic)
https://ibb.co/whb8Dpq

Thank you
IK7VXC Mike