Re: MMDVM_Bridge Crashes as part of P25 <-> DMR link #mmdvm_bridge

Andrew Lynch

Update: I had about an hour conversation over the P25 Reflector that ended up crashing multiple times on 4/2 at about 9pm CDT. I grabbed the logs from both P25Reflector and MMDVM_Bridge. They're on GMT so -5 is the offset.

One thing I noticed was that traffic from the Quantar repeaters (N0PBA is the gateway callsign) always ends with "network watchdog timed out" whereas traffic from me via a hotspot ends with "Network end of transmission".

Link to logs: https://cloud.kd0ioe.com/index.php/s/gr78QQiwJyWY8Rm