Re: MMDVM_Bridge Crashes as part of P25 <-> DMR link #mmdvm_bridge

Andrew Lynch

Steve - any luck with the watch on the P25 Reflector? I think Sunday morning when you reconnected we had a few crashes between me and K2KLN. Unfortunately all this P25 testing revealed another issue where my hotspot will "double" traffic on P25, which I nailed down Sunday morning as well. I have still yet to see it crash with hotspot traffic, only traffic from the N0PBA repeater link to the P25Reflector.

I did update MMDVM_Bridge to 1.6.5 20210331 but doesn't seem to have had any effect.

Thanks!
-Andy, KDØIOE