DMR glitch on talk group 3142

Robert Rodriguez

     I have a ClearNode AllStar node that uses a DVSwitch bridge to get to DMR via Brandmeister server 3103 in the US. For some reason, in the last 2 or 3 weeks,
if I connect to talk group 3142 (Pennsylvania state-wide), I only hear the first transmission. If I re-key or reconnect, then I will hear one more each time, but it doesn't seem to stay on the group like you
would need for a net. We have our net on Tuesday nights at 8PM Eastern. The same talk group is ok via Openspot3 or one of the phone apps like DroidStar, and I haven't seen this problem on other talk
groups I use regularly via the ClearNode. I already checked with the ClearNode developer and he says everything looks ok on his end.

Any idea what's going wrong?

Bob Rodriguez
kc3lyz