P25 Integration via AllStar Link

William Freeman

Good morning, everyone!

I was pointed over here from the AllStar Link mailing list. I own and operate several mixed-mode P25/FM ham machines (100w Quantars) in Las Vegas. Currently, the FM machine is connected to the AllStar Link system while the P25 is standalone. I would like to ultimately run P25 exclusively but still have it connected to the local AllStar network here in Vegas that has FM-only machines. Has anyone accomplished this? Does anyone have the procedures for doing this? I am not interested in connecting the P25nx system, but rather the overall AllStar Link system.

Bill N4NJJ

--
William Freeman