Re: STFU

Steve N4IRS

STFU is our implementation of the BrandMeister Open DMR Terminal Protocol. BM is pushing all the software based developrs to use ODMRTP to connect to BM. Simple Terminal Feature Update is our answer to BrandMeister. ODMRTP has problems and more may have cropped up today.

Intercom mode is used to communicate between DVSwitch clients across the Analog_Reflector without going out over and of the supported digital protocols (DMR D-Star YSF NXDN P25 M17)

Steve N4IRS

On 4/22/21 4:41 PM, Kenneth Grimard wrote:
What is stfu mode?

What is intercom mode?

Ken n1dot

On Thu, Apr 22, 2021, 15:30 f0dei <f0dei@...> wrote:
yes, 7 digitĀ  (2080360) but it's not working.

KENWOOD NX5300 decode as Broadcast callĀ
(not decode every Time)
HYTERA and Motorola decode nothing.