Help with multiple instances of DV Switch

Alex MM7BDW

Hi there, I am trying to bridge ASL to two different DMR networks and understand that I need to run two instances of DV Switch to make this happen. I have MMDVM_Bridge, MMDVM_Bridge2, Analog_Bridge and Analog_Bridge2. I have copied over the .service files as well and amended the path to the new instances in each service. I have chose different tx and rx ports in the second instance so that they are not the same as the first and changed the local ports on the DMR stanza to make them different as well. From what I can see, everything is set up correctly and the logs confirm that both instances have logged into their respective DMR masters correctly.

My question is, do I need to specify different USRP ports for the second instance and if so how do I also show this in the rpt.conf file on ASL? Basically I can only transmit and receive from ASL to one DMR network (the first instance) and not the second. This is the only thing I think that might be preventing it from working correctly.

Any advice on what to look at here? Thanks in advance

Alex
MM7BDW