Re: Help with multiple instances of DV Switch

Alex MM7BDW

Connectivity to AllStar is more important. It started off with this "bridge node" being connected into our normal AllStar network bridging to one DMR network which was simple to setup until we decided to also want to be connected to another network as well. So I suppose in a way bridging DMR to DMR could be the solution. We don't need mobile device access or web browser access. As long as whatever happens on our AllStar side of things can be heard coming through the DMR networks and vice versa. Ideally I would be looking for the simplest approach as I am very new to this and just learning as I go

Alex