Re: Help with multiple instances of DV Switch

Alex MM7BDW

So Steve if I am understanding correctly. If I add a private node to my already existing configuration for the public node on ASL, then I can create two instances of each (MB,AB and MD380) and configure this to look at the private node with different USRP ports?

I've already copied MB,AB and MD380 into new directories and named them "2" and changed all the ports in the respective ini's. I'm sure I have read a doc somewhere before about the private node setup so should be able to follow that from there.

To sum up, I just need to have a private node setup within the existing rpt.conf and as long as the USRP ports are different from the original then this should work?

Thanks for your help Steve

Alex