Re: Help with multiple instances of DV Switch

Alex MM7BDW

Hi Steve,

I've managed to get it working by adding the NNX node. All seems fine. RX and TX on both DMR networks. My final question, which probably isn't for this group is, how do I deal with things such as setting a manager.conf password and changing the bind address of the NNX node number so that I can view and control from Supermon. Normally I could do this no problem and know where to go to setup such things but as I have only added this node to the existing public one, I have no access to its own rpt.conf, manager.conf etc

Alex