Re: STFU

f0dei

Edited

Hi,

Repeaters are Hytera RD985 and RD985S

master.bm262.de :

1:  I don't heard audio on Hytera and Motorola radios and did not see ID or talkeralias

2:  I heard audio and see talkeralias on Kenwood NX5300  (Note: Kenwood decode the incoming signal as Broadcast  Call "NOT" Group Call)

3:  I heard audio on Anytone AT-868 (no ID, no talkeralias)

From RF side to STFU (it work fine)

3102.repeater.net

1:  I don't heard audio on Hytera and Motorola radios and did not see ID or talkeralias

2:  I heard audio and see talkeralias on Kenwood NX5300  (Note: Kenwood decode the incoming signal as  Emergency Group Call)

3: I heard audio on Anytone AT-868 (no ID, no talkeralias)

From RF side to STFU (it work fine)

See attached pictures, but it's really not easy to debug

73
Toufik, F0DEI