Re: DVSwitch server shutdown

Steve N4IRS

So,
You did not need to reconfigure the system. That is good. Now the question is, why is MB not starting properly. Once you reboot and before you restart MB, grab the log and post it.

Steve N4IRS

On 4/27/2021 10:10 AM, IK7VXC Mike wrote:
Ok. I did another reboot this time from the Monit page. Again the system came up fine with all OKs in green on the monit page. But, again, I could not log in and - like you can see in the picture at my previous message - the network modes are all in red.

I then restarted the MMDVM_Bridge which had the OK in green (from the Monit page) and this time the system went back online.

IK7VXC Mike