Re: DVSwitch server shutdown

IK7VXC Mike

On Tue, Apr 27, 2021 at 05:47 PM, Steve N4IRS wrote:
The purpose of netcheck is to keep services from starting until it senses the internet connection (google.com) is stable.
Ok. Now THAT make more sense to me. Since I ran out of router ports, I connected the raspberry on my second ethernet card of my computer, connected in bridge with the first one that gets the line from the router. Maybe this creates some delay in the start up of the services (a wild guess anyway).

Thank you Steve for your promptness and availability.

IK7VXC Mike