Re: DVSWITCH USRP registration drops when idle for a few minutes

Steve N4IRS

Have you checked and turned off battery optimization on your Android devices.

On 5/9/2021 8:54 PM, krugaber@... wrote:
I have two different Android devices running dvswitch mobile to the same dvswitch server.
When I register a USRP service and select a DMR TG it works fine as long as I am in a QSO.  But as soon as I let it sit idle for a few minutes it automatically becomes unregistered.

Have checked again and again both mobile setups and can not find anything wrong.
Have looked in the setup of the server and haven't found anything yet but still looking.

Any help will be appreciated.

Ken Rugaber  KC9QV