Re: DV Switch Dashboard

I should not be a port problem.  When you installed the dashboard for the ysfreflector it should have been put in a separate directory.
Dashboard for DVSwitch is in /var/www/html
Dashboard for my m17 reflector is /var/www/html/m17

From: main@DVSwitch.groups.io <main@DVSwitch.groups.io> on behalf of Alex MM7BDW <mm7bdw@...>
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2021 12:37:54 AM
To: main@DVSwitch.groups.io <main@DVSwitch.groups.io>
Subject: [DVSwitch] DV Switch Dashboard

Hi all,

I have installed DV Switch on my server and all works fine. Was able to view the dashboard no problem. However, I have also installed a YSF Reflector on the same server and now the dashboard for the reflector comes up and no access to DV Switch dashboard. I know it's probably just a port issue in where each dashboard is configured to look at. The question is, has anyone done this before and if so how do I change the settings so that I can view each dashboard respectively?

Many Thanks
Alex
MM7BDW