Re: DVSWITCH USRP registration drops when idle for a few minutes

krugaber@...

Steve,  Problem solved!!  i am using NOIP.COM to direct traffic to the public of my router and then on to my Allstar Node as well as my DVSWITCH server.  The only time I have an issue is when I am at home and do this using USRP for digital contacts on DMR.  So if at home I now use the DVSWITCH Lan IP address and all is good.  When away from I use my service provider cell hotspot and all is well.

There others in our group that don't have the issue but they are using different routers.  Mine is a Netgear.

Thanks for your help.  The divide and conquer routine did its job.

73,

Ken KC9QV