Re: Large analog_bridge.log

Mike KB8JNM

Since you have 2 instances, you might look at ports as well. Make sure each instance is unique port numbers.

Both for your usrp interfaces and mmdvm instances.

Sorry I can't be anything specific. I don't know enough specifics to your issue.

Just some generic advice.

But you could tail the log file when you start/restart for some clues or look in the log.

tail /var/log/dvswitch/Analog_Bridge.log

On 5/13/2021 10:09 PM, Komkit Listisard via groups.io wrote:
Mike, thank you.  I will try it when we get back.  For now I stopped both of the AB instances, I will report back if I find anything.

73, Kit