Re: Large analog_bridge.log

Mike KB8JNM

Sounds like a BUG issue for Steve and Mike.

Likely something not exiting after a log entry append.

On 5/14/2021 10:20 AM, oa4doa@... wrote:
I can confirm this issue and it only happens when using the P25 to DMR configuration, restarting one of the AB instances stops the problem momentarily but  when something happens in the DMR part of the bridge and it needs to reconnect to the master the logbook issue starts again, in my case the logbook filled all the remaining space in my SD card, it looks like once the logbook entry is generated it goes into a loop.

I was forgetting to say that the bridge works fine, the only issue is that logbook entry.

Regards,
Christian OA4DOA