Call routing cluster

Petr Frank, OK2ZAR

Hi guys,

i've test HBlink approx 3 months ago and it really worked. ;-) Fantastic work. I used modified config sample a bit during my testing. I've some questions based on my experiences.

Is possible to create some clusters? It means to have group of repeaters assigned to specified talk group and when somebody talks on the TG then all assigned repeaters are transmitting but non-assigned repeaters are idle.
How i can define permanent linked group(s) for each repeater? Is possible to have on-demand groups?
Are DMR private calls supported? I haven't been able to establish private call via HBlink.

73 de Petr, OK2ZAR.