Re: Large analog_bridge.log

Steve N4IRS

I believe this is a P25 issue. I'm going to "monitor" the reflector and see if I can catch the error. I'll keep you informed.

Steve

On 5/14/21 9:28 PM, Komkit Listisard via groups.io wrote:
Steve,

My P25 reflector is:   910  p25.freeddns.org   41000

It is an XLX on the cloud, currently P25 is still up and running but I blew up the bridge :D   So it is a standalone for the moment.

I will change the log level back to 2 and try what you suggest tomorrow.  About to go between the sheet, been a long day. Will go at it again tomorrow AM.

Was this happened because I instead of going out to BM I went straight to XLX = option 4004?  I could try to go out to BM and come back, currently my NXDN bridged to XLX via BM though.

Thank you for you help.

73, Kit