Re: Call routing cluster

Corey Dean N3FE <n3fe@...>

I should have done my homework before responding...  You can run the hb confbridge and do that.  Here is the sample config.

https://github.com/n0mjs710/HBlink/blob/master/hb_confbridge_rules-SAMPLE.py

Corey N3FE

On Wed, Mar 28, 2018 at 1:27 PM, Petr Frank <iogroups@...> wrote:
Hi guys,

i've test HBlink approx 3 months ago and it really worked. ;-) Fantastic work. I used modified config sample a bit during my testing. I've some questions based on my experiences.

Is possible to create some clusters? It means to have group of repeaters assigned to specified talk group and when somebody talks on the TG then all assigned repeaters are transmitting but non-assigned repeaters are idle.
How i can define permanent linked group(s) for each repeater? Is possible to have on-demand groups?
Are DMR private calls supported? I haven't been able to establish private call via HBlink.

73 de Petr, OK2ZAR.