Re: Large analog_bridge.log

David Young

Steve,
P25 with either Analog_Bridge.  Thought it was fixed in later update to DVSwitch Server as I did not get these error messages on startup of the bridge and then for an unknown reason after running P25 bridge for a couple of weeks the bridge stopped and when I looked into the problem the partition on the cloud server which stores log files was filled and it was the same repeating entries as in the above thread.  Deleted the log files to recover memory and set the logging in both Analog_Bridge.ini files to 0(zero) and have not seen any problems since.
Sorry for the late response.
--
Dave WB6DTB