Re: DR2 X connection options

Benjamin ON5BGO

Yes okay !! Fine fine business you’ve done !
Great ! I understood. The no-loop condition is assured by the simplex hotspot as it can’t receive when transmitting.

 it’s like the repeater have 2 Network inputs and of course one for mobile stations.

ok many thanks again.

So if i put a simplex hat hotspot setup in dual frequencies mode locally at the repeater qth that will be your TAIT equivalent as we have internet access on site.

And why not running a pi-star distribution ? Because it’s an Arduino board connected to your TAIT ?

Ben