No audio from Windows DVSwitch dashboard

David J Taylor

I'm a beginner with DVswitch, but I have it installed on a Raspberry Pi (on top of a working OS, I didn't use the .img), and it's working correctly both from a phone and from the Python program on a Windows PC.

However, when I press the RX Monitor button on the dashboard on this same Windows PC, the button turns green, but no audio appears. Using the same Firefox audio from the BBC Radio service is fine. I am using Firefox, but no audio with Chrome or MS Edge either.

I've attached the Analog Bridge status in case that helps. I'm stuck on knowing how to chase this further.

Thanks,
David
Web: https://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor@blueyonder.co.uk