Re: No audio from Windows DVSwitch dashboard

David J Taylor

On 17/05/2021 13:22, Steve N4IRS wrote:
David,
Here are a couple of things to check:
In /opt/Analog_Bridge/Analog_Bridge.ini
[GENERAL]
pcmPort = 2222                          ; UDP port to send to the WebProxy
In /lib/systemd/system/webproxy.service
[Service]
ExecStart=/usr/bin/node /opt/Web_Proxy/proxy.js 8080 2222
Steve N4IRS
Thanks, Steve. Both checked and correct. I tried using an iPad in case something in Windows was blocking the audio, but no joy there either. No restart attempted.

So I thought I would confirm that the Python client still worked - and it did - and then trying the RX Monitor again it started working. Not sure I can explain that - somehow a path was opened. I then tried the iPad and it was producing audio as well, although the button was briefly red, and the received audio was several seconds behind that from a hotpot.

At least I may have a work-round.

73,
David GM8ARV
Web: https://www.satsignal.eu