Check the webproxy log in /var/log/dvswitch.
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
On 5/17/2021 9:38 AM, David J Taylor via groups.io wrote:
On 17/05/2021 13:22, Steve N4IRS wrote:
David,Thanks, Steve. Both checked and correct. I tried using an iPad in case something in Windows was blocking the audio, but no joy there either. No restart attempted.
Here are a couple of things to check:
pcmPort = 2222 ; UDP port to send to the WebProxy
ExecStart=/usr/bin/node /opt/Web_Proxy/proxy.js 8080 2222
So I thought I would confirm that the Python client still worked - and it did - and then trying the RX Monitor again it started working. Not sure I can explain that - somehow a path was opened. I then tried the iPad and it was producing audio as well, although the button was briefly red, and the received audio was several seconds behind that from a hotpot.
At least I may have a work-round.