DVSwitch P25 link

Scotty 2543G KD2LWH

Hey guys,
A while ago I had a DVSwitch server setup connected to my friends P25 reflector/server/whatever it's called and would use pyUC to talk to him while he was on his radio. I'm trying to figure out how to do this again, can't find anything to help me. Basically, trying to do as follows.

pyUC Client -> DVSwitch Server -> Our P25 Reflector -> Mike's Hotspot -> Mike's Radio

I had it working in the past, but haven't the slightest clue where to start to get it running again. Anybody know what article I may have used last time, or have a guide? Thanks