Re: Call routing cluster

Steve N4IRS

Petr,
Questions are no problem. We need to do a better job with the Wiki.
The short answers to your example: You will start hb_confbridge.py, it will start hblink for you.

hblink.py is the lowest level log the HB "stack" it handles connecting to servers and accepting connections from clients. It defines logging and table lookups for subscriber IDs etc. On it's own it does vary little BUT is is required. The first step in setting up a hblink application is to make sure hblink.py is properly configured. hb_confbridge will sub-class hblink.py Think of it as hb_confbridge calls hblink when it needs to communicate with Servers and Clients. (Don't shoot me guys)

You do not define repeaters or client s that can connect to the Master (Server). You define a a "place" where the repeater can connect to. in the sample config, that is [MASTER-1] Multiple clients can connect to that Master or you can define multiple Master sections.

To connect hblink to a BM master, you connect as a client. Setup the client the same way you would in MMDVMHost.

Hope this helps.

73, Steve N4IRS    

On 4/6/2018 4:20 AM, Petr Frank wrote:
Hi guys,

i've tried to play a bit and have some questions. It means dummy questions and I'd like to ask like an idiot :-)

• I guess each *.PY script is a module so in case i want to use hb_confbridge do i have to start hblink.py + hb_confbridge.py or is particular module called/load by main script hblink.py?
  • Where and how i can define repeaters (including repeater ID, etc...) able to connect to the master
  • What's about requirements to connect hblink to DMR+ or BrandMeister as a repeater? I've tried but it ended in logging loop without success login.

Lets see my configuration

hblink.cfg:
[MASTER-1]
MODE: MASTER
ENABLED: True
REPEAT: True
EXPORT_AMBE: False
IP:
PORT: 62031
PASSPHRASE: passw0rd
GROUP_HANGTIME: 5

[REPEATER-1]
MODE: CLIENT
ENABLED: False
EXPORT_AMBE: False
IP:
PORT: 54001
MASTER_IP: 92.43.29.198
MASTER_PORT: 62031
PASSPHRASE: passw0rd
CALLSIGN: OK0TEST
RADIO_ID: 230116
RX_FREQ: 439000000
TX_FREQ: 431000000
TX_POWER: 25
COLORCODE: 1
SLOTS: 1
LATITUDE: 38.0000
LONGITUDE: -095.0000
HEIGHT: 75
DESCRIPTION: This is a cool repeater
URL: www.w1abc.org
SOFTWARE_ID: 20170620
PACKAGE_ID: MMDVM_HBlink
GROUP_HANGTIME: 5
OPTIONS:

hb_confbridge_rules.py:

BRIDGES = {
    'WORLDWIDE': [
            {'SYSTEM': 'MASTER-1',    'TS': 1, 'TGID': 1,    'ACTIVE': True, 'TIMEOUT': 2, 'TO_TYPE': 'ON',  'ON': [2,], 'OFF': [9,10]},
            {'SYSTEM': 'REPEATER-1',    'TS': 1, 'TGID': 3100, 'ACTIVE': True, 'TIMEOUT': 2, 'TO_TYPE': 'ON',  'ON': [2,], 'OFF': [9,10]},
        ],
    'ENGLISH': [
            {'SYSTEM': 'MASTER-1',    'TS': 1, 'TGID': 13,   'ACTIVE': True, 'TIMEOUT': 2, 'TO_TYPE': 'NONE', 'ON': [3,], 'OFF': [8,10]},
            {'SYSTEM': 'REPEATER-1',    'TS': 1, 'TGID': 13,   'ACTIVE': True, 'TIMEOUT': 2, 'TO_TYPE': 'NONE', 'ON': [3,], 'OFF': [8,10]},
        ],
    'STATEWIDE': [
            {'SYSTEM': 'MASTER-1',    'TS': 2, 'TGID': 3129, 'ACTIVE': True, 'TIMEOUT': 2, 'TO_TYPE': 'NONE', 'ON': [4,], 'OFF': [7,10]},
            {'SYSTEM': 'REPEATER-1',    'TS': 2, 'TGID': 3129, 'ACTIVE': True, 'TIMEOUT': 2, 'TO_TYPE': 'NONE', 'ON': [4,], 'OFF': [7,10]},
        ],
    'PRAHA': [
            {'SYSTEM': 'MASTER-1',    'TS': 1, 'TGID': 111, 'ACTIVE': True, 'TIMEOUT': 2, 'TO_TYPE': 'NONE', 'ON': [5,], 'OFF': [6,10]},
            {'SYSTEM': 'REPEATER-1',    'TS': 1, 'TGID': 111, 'ACTIVE': True, 'TIMEOUT': 2, 'TO_TYPE': 'NONE', 'ON': [5,], 'OFF': [6,10]},
        ]
}

talkgroup_ids.csv:

1,MARC Wordlwide
2,Local 2
3,MARC North America
111,Praha

talkgroup_ids.json is deleted once hb_confbridge.py starts and it returns:
DEBUG 2018-04-06 09:58:41,802 Logging system started, anything from here on gets logged
INFO 2018-04-06 09:58:41,803 Routing bridges file found and bridges imported
ERROR: Conference bridges found for system not configured main configuration

Unfortunately i don't know what else i can check and modify.

Sorry for dummy questions but i was unable to find-out answers in wiki.

Petr, OK2ZAR.

Join main@DVSwitch.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.