Re: DVSwitch not connecting to Brandmeister

Steve N4IRS

"When I check the BM server list to see if I'm connected, the BM list page says it can't be reached."
Does this mean you can't go to selfcare with a browser?

Steve N4IRS

On 6/10/2021 10:31 AM, Roger Davies wrote:
Hi All,
For some reason, my dvs server is not connecting to BM.
It was working fine, but now it doesn't look like it's connecting to BM servers.
I did update the dvs server to the latest version. I don't know if it's a problem on my side or BM's. When I check the BM server list to see if I'm connected, the BM list page says it can't be reached.
Any ideas for me to start trouble shooting?
TIA,
Roger N6DVZ