Re: DMR Master?

Steve N4IRS

Not quite.
Analog_Bridge wants to talk to the AllStar node via USRP. If you are running a radioless node, then you can add chan_usrp to your main node. Otherwise, you will want to add a private node.
See <https://dvswitch.groups.io/g/allstarlink/wiki/9671> for setting up a private node.  This document is for building an ASL node but the info should help you configure your HAMVOIP node. <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eN50Csr29eAprBu7eKA0Bfa2XUcsXw5iktY1Ey-Qjkg/edit>

Steve

On 6/10/21 8:05 PM, Bryan Johnson wrote:

Everything else was good. Set the BM address and it appears working now as I am listening to a QSO on TG91.

Now IF I understand correctly; to bridge to my hamvoip server I set my ASL server IP address in the USRP stanza in Analog_Bridge.ini on the DVS server. And set USRP on a private node in RPT.conf on my hamvoip server and point that at the DVS server IP address? Am I missing anything else?

Thank you,
Bryan