Re: DMR Master?

Steve N4IRS

Show me your Analog_Reflector.json

On 6/11/21 6:03 PM, Bryan Johnson wrote:
I set up the .json file for just the basics, using port 12345 for the mobile app as in the setup example. When I connect, DVS mobile says "K6RBJ joining reflector" but I have no PTT nor TG steering. When I change the DVS mobile port to 31001, I have PTT (can hear my tx thru DVS Dashboard) and TG steering. Don't get why it doesn't work using the mobile port but works using the USRP port.

DVS hUC doesn't allow me to do anything in the way of changing TG's or PTT (says I do not have transmit rights).

Now no audio either way between Hamvoip server and DVS server. Was one way as I mentioned earlier, but not both ways like I had going last night.