Re: YSFReflector X commands causing BM loop ban

Most link builders would love an answer to your question. Does not just effect BM it takes over wires-x nodes. Wires-x software has a time block built in. Get it all the time. Would be nice if ysfreflector could block wires-x.

From: main@DVSwitch.groups.io <main@DVSwitch.groups.io> on behalf of scot forshaw <scot.forshaw@...>
Sent: Saturday, June 12, 2021 7:28:04 PM
To: main@DVSwitch.groups.io <main@DVSwitch.groups.io>
Subject: [DVSwitch] YSFReflector X commands causing BM loop ban

Hi, I have a perfectly functional Brandmeister/Echolink/YSF/ASL(asterisk) crosslink node... with one exception...
When users on YSF use the X button and search/direct their system is sending multiple < 1 second packets that are tripping the BM loop ban...

Can anyone tell me what setting in what stanza in what ini file would ensure that "no tx less than 3 seconds makes it to BM'"

The reflector is pYSFReflector and the node is MMDV_Bridge, DVSWItCH Analog_bridge with MD380 Emu .. stable and good audio all apart from this. I think I have cured all the other modes I just cant seem to stop YSF stripping the ban.

Pulling my hair out now.

Cheers
Scot