Re: YSFReflector X commands causing BM loop ban

scot forshaw

Out of interest I checked if this happens on other reflectors particularly America Link and it does. When I connect to AL, and watch the traffic on dashboard I can see that pressing "Search & Direct" or interacting with the wires X part of my FT3 causes 0 seconds TX packets on the AL reflector.. I think this needs addressing at pYSFReflector code level. I am going to contact the author or have a go at coding a delay myself. Maybe a pi-star setting could prevent it?