Re: DMR Master?

Bryan Johnson

Thanks John. But I'm running Hamvoip, not Allstarlink build. Hamvoip solved issues with my setup that Allstarlink could not. Mainly having to turn off all telemetry to prevent "ping pong" between my link radio and repeater. The new Hamvoip pre-release solved the issue so I could change back to duplex=1 and regain all telemetry, courtesy tones, AutoSky, etc. Unfortunately, I could not find an easy way to install DVS server on the same rpi as Hamvoip server, so I opted to use a second rpi 3b+ for now. When someone documents an easy way to install Hamvoip AND DVS server on one rpi, I'll be building more.

73, Bryan - K6RBJ