Re: SHARI TO BM VIA DVSWITCH ON ASL #brandmeister #analog_bridge

Jeff Lehman, N8ACL

What he means is regardless of how the bridging is done, Whether it’s using HUC, pyuc, the DVswitch app, the server image, a hand build DV Switch system,  Allstar, Echolink or whatever, the BM admins have asked that no briding to worldwide or statewide Talkgroups be done. There are agreements with other DMR networks and BM the there will be no briding to keep it pure DMR…

Jeff Lehman, N8ACL
E-mail: N8ACL@...
Hamshack Hotline: 4218
Website: https://n8acl.ddns.net

On Jun 17, 2021, at 11:42, Stephen Fairfield <steve.fairfield@...> wrote:

Perhaps I misunderstand your comment but I am not connecting ALLSTAR to DMR TG 91. I am connecting DVSWITCH server to TG91 using ALLSTARLINK.