Re: Trying to install and setup DV switch on android

Steve N4IRS

You made backups of the files before you modified them. You can restore the backups if you have a problem. Since you are running ClearNode, I would contact Gerry from ClearNode since he overwrites the config files from templates. I sent him the info months ago so that he could incorporate the changes needed into the templates.

Steve N4IRS

On 6/27/21 3:25 PM, Joe Quinn wrote:
Given the fact that I’m really not sure what I’m doing, and I just wanna make sure that my files are the way they’re supposed to be, is there a place that I could email you my files so you could see if they’re correct? Would you mind doing that?