Re: Upgrade Path Advice #best_practices #dmrlink

Yeah I was about to say I'm sure I built my P25Reflector from source.

On 28/7/21 4:13 am, Steve N4IRS wrote:
The only P25Reflector in the buster repo is armhf. If not ARM, then build from g4klx source.

On 7/27/2021 1:33 PM, Bill Atkinson wrote:
No joy with the existing sources list:

root@p25-ref-new: ~ # apt -y install p25reflector                                                                                                            [13:17:10]
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
E: Unable to locate package p25reflector

apt-cache search does not show a P25Reflector package.

In searching github, I see a repository for P25Reflector in the DVSwitch family that was updated 5 months ago, but the only file in the bin dir seems to be arm-based.  Should I just pull G4KLX's code?

--
73 de Tony VK3JED/VK3IRL
http://vkradio.com