Re: a version of dvswitch you can control with your browser?

Patrick Perdue

That would be Analog_Reflector.

You can install it along-side DVSwitch server.

On 8/7/2021 1:44 PM, Justin Mann via groups.io wrote:
Folks,
I was working with a fellow ham last night, and he showed me a version of DV switch that I could totally control from my browser from across the country. I was using an iPhone I went to the web address of the dvswitch, and I could control everything using Safari. What itteration of dvswitch is this? Can I install it on a Linode thatI have where my xlx reflector resides?
Thanks,
Justin-ai5os.