Re: a version of dvswitch you can control with your browser?

Steve N4IRS

On 8/7/21 1:50 PM, Justin Mann via groups.io wrote:
Where could I find some good instructions to get it installed on my VSP? I’m thinking that I could use this to do some bridging far easier than what I’m doing now?

On Aug 7, 2021, at 1:49 PM, Patrick Perdue <borrisinabox@gmail.com> wrote:

That would be Analog_Reflector.

You can install it along-side DVSwitch server.

On 8/7/2021 1:44 PM, Justin Mann via groups.io wrote:
Folks,
I was working with a fellow ham last night, and he showed me a version of DV switch that I could totally control from my browser from across the country. I was using an iPhone I went to the web address of the dvswitch, and I could control everything using Safari. What itteration of dvswitch is this? Can I install it on a Linode thatI have where my xlx reflector resides?
Thanks,
Justin-ai5os.