Re: running the dvs command?

Steve N4IRS

The dvs directory should be in your path once you installed and rebooted. The dvs scripts are in /usr/local/dvs

On 8/8/21 6:06 PM, Justin Mann via groups.io wrote:
Folks, I’m trying to run the dvs command after I’ve followed the instructions to install dvswitch on my pi4. what directory should I change to to run this command? This is not a card that is natively formatted for dvswitch, I’ve added the repository to apt, and installed from there. The plan is to install analog_reflector once this is done.
Thanks,
Justin