Error App. It does not show callsigns in the Dvswitch Mobile Android app.

sete_EA5

Hello, for a few days, almost always you do not show me the callsign on the call screen or the elapsed time of these, but if they all appear correctly in the html page of the Dvswitch Server. I have reinstalled the Android app, updated database files, reinstalled DvSwitch Server and updated, but still having the same problem. In addition, to update the application databases from the configuration section, I have to repeat the process several times, since many attempts fail. A week ago everything was working perfectly for me. Thanks for the help. All the best.