From: main@DVSwitch.groups.io <main@DVSwitch.groups.io> On Behalf Of Steve N4IRS
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2018 11:46 AM
To: main@DVSwitch.groups.io
Subject: [DVSwitch] Break this "stuff" into sub groups. #poll

A new poll has been created:

We have just crossed 200 registered users! Though, most people are just lurking. I'm very happy with GroupsIO but I wonder if it's time to breakup the message traffic into sub groups. I did create a "support" subgroup (Is that even the right word?)
What does everybody think? While I have your attention, PLEASE edit you diosplay name to include your call.

1. Yes, separate the message traffic by subject.
2. No I don't want to search through subgroups to find what I need.
3. I could not care less.

Vote Now