Re: All-star to dmr bridge #analog_bridge

Steve N4IRS

Roger. Please post the MMDVM_Bridge log when you are transmitting from analog to DMR. Also, include your MMDVM_Bridge.ini Remember to clear out the password.

Steve N4IRS

On 8/19/21 8:44 PM, Roger via groups.io wrote:
I am having an issue with the analog to dmr bridge.  I did read a couple posts here and their solutions did not fix my issue.  I can get dmr traffic to the analog side but it will not go from analog to dmr.  The analog bridge software sees that there's traffic and says PTT On from the analog side but it doesn't seem to pass it to the mmdvm bridge.  I've looked over the tutorial I followed several times and looked through logs that really don't give me errors... I've ran the programs in the foreground and from there everything appears normal as far as I can tell.  Maybe it's something simple I'm overlooking but at this point I am at a loss.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.